A big part of ETMOOC is “putting yourself out there” and for me that will mean trying new things. So I got out my son’s little Sony camera and did one take of me in my favourite room. Then I fetched some of my favourite photos and started working with iMovie.
Quite a few hours later I have finished my introduction video and I have learned a lot.
- it is very difficult to take smooth video of yourself
- I need to articulate my name better … Jeannine (Ja neen) *sigh*
- iMovie can do a lot but some things just aren’t intuitive
- though audio sounded about even in the program it is quite different on upload
- cats are not reliable props
I have a lot more to learn so your feedback is welcomed!